Location: Start: Chadburn Lake day use area ; End: Miles Caynon
Description: Leg 3 of the Yukon River Trail Marathon.
Note: This is a point-to-point run
COST: Members are free. Non Members cost $5 fee to cover insurance, trail marking and snacks
Note: There will be water and/or chocolate milk at the end of each run. To help reduce our environmental impact please bring your own drinking container.
This is a wilderness run so a few rules apply:
- No earbuds
- Follow flags and stay on trails
- Advised to carry cell phone with Race Organizer’s phone number (Usually Nancy: 333-0983)
- Events are self-timed and each runner MUST check in at completion by entering their time on the sign in sheet (if you do not sign in we will come looking)
- Carrying bear spray and whistle may be appropriate
- All runners with dogs must follow the group by a few minutes to avoid tripping incidents