DETAILS: Hospital Ridge, Approx. 6 km. Meet at Education Building (across from Skateboard Park)
COST: You must be an AY member in order to participate this year due to Covid guidelines.
Note: There will be individual water and/or chocolate milk at the end of each run.
This is a wilderness run so a few rules apply:
- No earbuds
- Follow flags and stay on trails
- Advised to carry cell phone with Race Organizer’s phone number (Usually Nancy: 333-0983)
- Events are self-timed and each runner MUST check in at completion by entering their time on the sign in sheet (if you do not sign in we will come looking)
- Carrying bear spray and whistle may be appropriate
- All runners with dogs must follow the group by a few minutes to avoid tripping incidents