DETAILS: Leg 1 (abbreviated) of Yukon River Trail Marathon – 6km (out and back)
Start/Finish: Schwatka Lake Boat Launch
Follow the Flags
Important note: THIS IS A OUT AND BACK RUN, Once you reach Miles Canyon Bridge turn around and retrace your steps back to the start.
If you have not do so before you must sign our COVID-19 Waiver to participate.
For non AY Members you can fill out this form: https://athleticsyukon.ca/covid-19-waiver/
For AY Members you would have filled this out as part of your Trackie signup.
Register using the Strava link here: https://www.strava.com/clubs/643893/group_events/754850
Please respect social distancing rules!
This is a wilderness run so a few rules apply:
- No earbuds
- Follow flags and stay on trails
- Advised to carry cell phone
- Events are self-timed and at your own risk
- Carrying bear spray and whistle may be appropriate
- Suggested you run with a buddy (2 meters apart)